Sequin challenge - update

Thought my fate had been sealed for the sequin challenge, but it appears not.

Yet.

For those unfamiliar with this, the kids at Hounslow Action for Youth who have lovingly designed my running top for the London Marathon, want to put my number on the back in sequins.

As you do...

Now, unsurprisingly, this wasn't something I warmed to immediately, but I agreed, with the proviso I get 20 people to donate as little or as much as they like via my Justgiving page and put the word 'sequin' somewhere in the message.

I thought this had been reached last week, but I've just checked and I'm only at 18.

Well, technically it's 17 really as I'm not sure the word "sequinned" counts...

That's contributed an amazing £199.44 to the cause!

But, as yet, my marathon attempt is sequin free - unless you do something about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment