New poll

Now, the moment none of you have been waiting for...

Drum roll please, possibly with accompanying fanfare.

Now, following a bit of experience with this running thing, and having witnessed other people running, there is one area that I'm not, and never have been, particularly comfortable with.

Attire.

Now, I'm not a shorts person.

Short - yes.

Shorts - no.

However, when I'm running around rural Surrey, they seemed the natural choice.

I have, however, witnessed a strange phenomenon. Namely, men running in what appear to be tights.

I think "technically" they would say these were "leggings", but then I would try to snap their fingers off and ram them down their "throats" as I hate people who do those air speech marks.

They're tights. Thick ones perhaps. Possibly with a large or smaller dernier than normal (I don't even pretend to know what that means), but tights nonetheless.

Now don't get me wrong, I like my tackle to be well supported when I'm running as I don't want my fellahs getting mangled. But there's support, and then there's support, if you know what I mean.

So, in the interests of research, I'd like to know what people think I should wear.

Shorts?
Tight/legging things?
Other?

Go now, and cast your vote on my main site!

PS I reserve the right to wear what the hell I like, no matter what you vote for.

No comments:

Post a Comment