Blogging's hard

Last year, in my ultimately unsuccessful attempt to run the London Marathon, I managed to write oodles of posts of variable quality.

I'm somewhat behind this time.

Cycling to work means less time on public transport to write these missives, and more hectic work day means less time to post them – I don't have a dongle...

Last year blogging really helped me reflect on each run, and the overall progress I'd made – as well as get in contact with other like-minded e-marathoners.

I'm missing that a bit this year and I've no-one to blame but myself.

So, I'm gonna try to post something – probably of variable quality – after each run as it's getting to that strange time where it's only a couple of months to the start line in Greenwich Park and I need to stay focused if I'm gonna crack this marathon malarkey.

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your blog. Blogging and running are both hard to keep up at the same time. I find it hard to keep up the blogging but am trying to get back into myself.

    ReplyDelete