Male brain vs female brain

In an earlier post I talked about fashioning some kind of rest under my desk to help keep my leg elevated.

After a forage around the office I found string, a tray from the canteen and some good-sized clips from which I began trying to fashion a concealed pulley-system.

A female friend wondered what I was doing, looked bemused as I explained excitedly the feat of engineering I was attempting.

"Or you could use that?" she said, pointing to a box of files that would fit at the perfect height under my desk.

It seems to be working, though is somewhat less aesthetically pleasing than my solution would have been.

2 comments:

  1. Females have no imagination.
    Does she have normal feet?
    sorry getting obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to worry about you going stir crazy...

    I don't know her that well, and fear asking could end up with me on the wrong end of an employment tribunal.

    ReplyDelete