Bloggers of the marathon unite!

This weekend, among other things, I'm planning to put together the most comprehensive list of London Marathon bloggers (e-marathoners is the collective noun) the world has ever seen!

Ambitious?

Not really, as there aren't that many other ones out there.

Foolhardy?

Probably not, at the end of the day it just involves a bit of typing.

Perilous?

Again, not really, as I don't think it's that dangerous. Unless I drop my netbook on my foot or something whilst reaching for my cup of tea.

So, if you're blogging your preparation for the London marathon, point thy cursor here or here and fill in some simple questions so I can add a bit more 'flavour'.

So far, the answers to the 'interesting fact' question has been my fave - you'll see why next week sometime.

As a public interest thing - should I fill it in too?

No comments:

Post a Comment